Where are you going today?
So, I've finally decided to get off my lazy ass and start this online blog.I had this since a long time ago, but never really used it, never told anyone about it, and simply left it to die in oblivion.
Now, its resurrected! Reborn again! But where am I headed with this? Where do I want to end up?
Isn't it interesting that with the speed that things are going by in our daily living, life seems unstoppable? I wonder - if things have sped up so quickly, has planet earth been affected in it's spin? Will mother Earth spin so quickly one day, that days and night will become shorter? But doesn't this mean that more days will be added to the 365 we already have? Such irony! If we have more days, that will mean more time? Isn't time always there to begin? Time is meant to be spent, but do we really lose time? It's a pradaox.
Maybe I haven't had breakfast this morning. Maybe I'm just sprouting fluff and being simplistic. But it was a beautiful morning to laze in bed, the sun refused to come out from behind the clouds. It was raining. It was wet, and it was cold. Couldn't I stay in bed just a little longer? Why did I have to rush out of bed, cab down to work and relive the madness of the corporate world.
So where are you going today?
Are you in a hurry?
I seem to be.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home