Sunday, July 25, 2004

Not everyday's a Sunday...


Yet another overused cliche - Not everyday's a Sunday.
But don't you just wished it was?
If only everyday was a Sunday, Sundays are fun-days!

By Sundays evenings, I get into a grumpy and grouchy mood.
My mind's only thinking of work.
This is not very healthy is it?

let's see ...
I've still got a thousand and one things to do.
Why can't I seem to focus? Gosh... I'm getting distracted by too many thoughts,
too many things going on in my mind.

Service was about the Purpose Driven Church today.
Yes it dovetails into individual's purposes. Was a useful reminder.
I wish I could be in constant worship, prayer and praise all day long.
But then again, we can still give our day in dedication to GOD.
Note to self: Do not harbour thoughts of escapism!

I think this blog will be an avenue for me to vent out my frustrations and fears.
It's quite a carthatic feeling. That would explain why people blog I suppose.
Judging that I have no comments yet, I guess nobody really reads it,
or just nothing interesting to warrant a comment.
BUT, it really is for me. I almost forgot what it felt like to write a journal.
What a long night ahead ....

Ok so I got bored... picked it up from Mich's blog... She's a diamond!
Darn, I thought i'll be a diamond! it's Solid!
Ummm... So I'm Sapphire, whatever that means!

Sapphire
You're a Sapphire. You seem to be unreachable, but
deep inside, you are really a nice and warm
person. You are elegant and get along well with
people once you know them.


What Jewel Are You?
brought to you by Quizilla

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)