Monday, July 26, 2004

Running a temperature


I don't seem to be feeling well.
Think I am running a temperature.
Should I go see a doctor?
You know, it's a catch-22 situation.
I can go see a doctor, and get and MC,
and hope to get a good rest and head back home.
But I'm quite certain they'll (work) call me in the afternoon,
to ask for things. If they do that, what rest will I get?
If I stayed on for the rest of the day and try to clear work,
I'll feel worse. I won't be able to get much work done anyways.
Tomorrow'll be just like today.
This monotonous rut that I seem to be in,
gives me not much options.
It really is just work and work.
Or is it?

But praise God for sending Angels to encourage us along.
Lynn sent me this sms this morning.
Just managed to take some time to medidate on it, before lunch.

I went to the LORD for help.
He answered me and rescued me from all my fears.
All who look to him will be radiant.
Their faces will never be covered with shame.
Psalm 34:4-5


So, do you still have an irrational fear of being?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)