Monday, July 26, 2004

The importance of being Frank....

After running to the toilet many times at work, and feeling feverish,
I finally decided to go see the doctor after work at 9!
He said it was stomach flu, said I was running a temparature,
and told me specifically to stay home the next day! I was contagious.
In his words.

So I've got a day's Medical leave tomorrow.

Something to cheer about?
Not really, I can't get my mind off the work I've got to do.
But I suppose a rest is called for.
But if I feel better tomorrow, I should be at work.

I just ran to the toilet to well you know, crap.
So decided, I'll crap online too before I call it a day.

It can be tough to look at your life through a lens,
and see that despite all you are doing,
and despite your constant stress, you aren't getting anywhere.

That was my very first comment I received on my bloggings,
by someone I do not know.
Yet, it made perfect sense.
More often than not, we forget the greater purposes that we are here for.
It is always easy to complain that where you are today is not quite where you want to be,
or what you want to do,
But often, where you will be tomorrow, is usually not where you want to be either,
not what you want to do.


Astro


Astro lazing around in typical feline fashion

That's what I'm gonna be doing tomorrow... laze around
So where will you be running to tomorrow?
Is it really the journey that matters? OR the destination?

Maybe both?

1 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Womb2Tomb said...

As much as your body is trying to unclog itself of the unwanted, it is just as important to unclog your mind.

Like your website says " What's the hurry?" Let tomorrow worry for itself. In the meantime, rest. And rest well ... in the Lord.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)