So glad, just so glad.
Isn't it wonderful at any moment in time,If a man can give thanks and praise
despite his trials and hardships,
drawbacks and disappointments.
Doesn't it speak of a faithful heart
If a servant obeys what his master asks for
despite all doubts and questions,
uncertainties and changes.
Hasn't it been said one time too many
If a shepard doesn't rest until all of his sheep are accounted for,
What more the good LORD,
How many more nights will we keep him awake?
Before we decide to come back home.
Like the thankful man,
despite all of his burdens,
Like the faithful servant
despite all of his doubts
I shall delight at the sight of my shepard!
But when I forget,
And Lord I pray,
If I am the lost sheep running from my shepard
May I always be thankful, full of praise
May I be faithful, obedient by grace
I am the lost sheep running from my shepard
Yet there he is awake and waiting,
night and day.
I'm truly thankful, I made it to Cell group tonight.
Read about it on our Fruitful blogsite.
So thankful, I came up with the above prose in dedication to my LORD!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home