Sunday, August 01, 2004

Eggs in a box! What's for dinner?

Did you know eggs come in tetra packs too?
Just like in milk cartons.
We've finally finished the pack I brought back months ago!
(Meant for the bigshot at the Ministry, had extra cartons
so since we organised it, we took it home!)
It's meant to keep for months as long as you don't open it.
But once the pack is opened, it has to be finished in a week!

Brought this back when I was still with my previous company.
It was the peak of the bird flu and Liquid eggs were brought in.
A real substitute if we stopped having eggs cause no more chickens to lay em.

Last few drops left, enough for a scramble tomrrow.
Phew finally finished it man, there are over 40 eggs packed in that box!
And it looks like orange juice when poured out! Amazing!
But before mom throws the box away, I thought I'll take a picture.

Did ya know?
Restaurants & Hotels & Commercial food companies use liquid eggs!

Here's a look at Liquid Eggs!

LiquidEggs


Ummm I miss my ex company. Well sorta.
Can't believe I use to be quite in-the-know on food safety & all.

So What's for Breaky tomorrow?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)