Bull part Deux
Ok, So I was asked to be the Bull yet again!What can I say.
Wasn't even prepared to do it today.
I was in my best shirt, now i gotta take it off and crumble it.
my hair's gonna be all messed up too.
Ok, underneath that costume,
I've gotta wear something light ...
so i had to wear someone's t-shirt,
borrowed another colleagues shorts,
borrowed yet another collegue's running shoes,
The only thing mine that I had on me were my pair of nike socks and undies!
hahaha.
Ok, So I was the Bull yet again!
Just when I was relaxing during lunch, I was asked to be Bull yet again in the afternoon!
Walked down half of shenton way in shorts and t-shirt!
Crap!
Oh what luck!
They were giving a presentation and there I was dressed in my costume,
sitting at the head of the board room table, feeling hot and bothered.
I was bored, making funny sounds, twiddling my fingers, and burping...
So Guess what I did... I actually prayed!
It was great! I finally had some quiet time in the afternoon, to just turn my focus on God.
To cast my worries to him! Amazing, the presentation went on for quite a while,
and I was happy to just pray. oblivious to what was happening.
All under that huge chunk of FUR!
Well thought I'll post this up, here's the View from my Office!
When I turn to look behind me that is.
Sigh,. How often do i even stop to look at the great skies and ocean in the horizon.
|
|
Ok, you prob can't see from this pic, but it has a fantastic view of the ocean,
the great blue skies, the vast horizon and the Benjamin sheares bridge.
Makes one feel so small compared to the whole vastness of the universe out there.
How often we forget to give thanks for the simplest of things.
Where am I rushing to again?
What am I rushing for?

1 Comments:
so much for the fantastic view of the ocean,
the great blue skies, the vast horizon and the Benjamin sheares bridge... when we can't even remotely see it in the photo you posted. oh puhleeze! get a better shot of the view!
anyway, it is amazing how God blesses you with opportunities for you to get away with Him. even when it is the most outrageous situation, like being under a coat of fur!
Post a Comment
<< Home