Vitamin C
Just watched my Vitamin C tablet fizzle in the drink.Oh what a sight!
Been faithfully drinking my vitamin C,
I can feel myself falling sick again. Can't afford to.
Here I am early at work again,
only to find that half my dept are here too,
all rushing to come up with our timeline for FY05's plans.
How do I plan for next year's programme and activity.
Shoots, gotta come up with more strategic plans for corporate relations,
publications, internal communications, and video production.
I'm sure there are more, but I can't seem to remember what else I've got to do.
Ok, did one thing.. now on to the others.
Please pray that I am able to make it to cell tonight.
Sigh, another late meeting at 4pm and another at 5pm.
I doubt I can make it, but I shall pray.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home