National Day Hangover
Long weekends are great!But not so great when it's over.
Time to go back to work today. That's not so great!
The kids still have one more day of holiday today.
How lucky. But I suppose they'd better be studying.
Not so great either?
It was so difficult to get to work by 8am today. Tough!
Finished what I had to, so decided to post my bloggins,
haven't done this in days.
Been a real great weekend. It's a real surreal one too.
One of those perfect for making a short film out of.
I'm real tempted to make films again.
Maybe I should take out my unfinished script and rework on it.
I'm terribly thrilled whenever I have a video project to do,
At least I can look forward to making that vcd for the ZGMights,
it'll be so purposeful. I just pray it works.
So many technical issues yet resolved, but it's ok, i'll do it by faith!
Looking forward to putting together a documentry on missions too,
I should seriously sit down and start storyboarding.
It'll be my christmas project! yeehaw!
sigh, and now back to work.
Are you a joyful soul?

1 Comments:
Oh yes ... hahhaa.
Of course I do remember,
was targetting to finish it to give ya guys as xmas present! hahaa :P
Post a Comment
<< Home