Thursday, August 12, 2004

Outta Here...

I need to get outta here.
Cell's tonight, once again I'm not sure I can make it down.
I hate this uncertain feeling.
Why is it whenever I have cell, something crops up.
We were supposed to have cell last night,
I was supposed to have a meeting, then it got cancelled!
And I was home by 9pm.
How tonight?

We're suppose to have a meeting now, but as usual,
we're waiting for Empress Dowager to call us in.
She calls for impromptu meetings all the time
And expects us to be ready.
But when we are ready, she's not.

So, here I am waiting for my meeting.
Then I gotta go down for some "running" at Raffles Place,
It's for our publicity to BT tomorrow.
I gotta be in shorts and shirt and tie!
Darn!
And then I gotta rush back to work in the evening.
How do I get to cell... .
By God's grace I will.
I can only pray!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)