Cheesed off....
Feeling cheesed off at the moment,And I think it is such an understatement.
It does not fully describe how I am feeling at the moment.
We went in for our meeting at 7pm and only just stepped out.
Can you imagine that.
It's not like as if we are planning to save the world?!
What does all this account for in eternity.
I remember that in Sunday's sermon.
It really is nothing.
I remembered clearly we have to be joyful and rejoice.
God must be really teaching me patience.
I thought I have been and had been and still is.
But I cannot deny how very upset I am.
That I didn't make it for cell group meeting tonight.
I'm feeling so upset that I'm being drawn away from God.
How can this be doing the right thing then?
I prayed for HIS will to be done when I was considering this job.
And now, Am I regretting it truly?
But one thing is clear on my mind,
This must never be used as a form of escapism,
We are put here to face up to it, so that our faith is strengthened.
But how do I stand up to this.
I know my problems are so minute compared to others,
even frivalous. I just need to vent.
Oh shit, Just got called to have a one-on-one discussion AGAIN!
ok, Just finished .... it is 12 midnight on the dot!
I'm stil here.
How to ever finish work.
I shall continue to walk by faith and contain my anger.
Help me?

1 Comments:
just walk in faith and do what God tells you to. (whether you like it or not.) our job is to be sensitive to what He says, and not having a say in what we do.
this is exactly what i told lynn's best friend who is a Christian but can never come to church because of her parents. she once questioned, "how can it be in God's will that Christians cannot go to church?" but i told her it is God's will that we build that relationship with Him WHEREVER we are. =)
be encouraged.
Post a Comment
<< Home