Thursday, September 23, 2004

Crashing....

I haven't written for so long.
It's been darn quiet here lately.
Certainly not a reflection on what's going through my head.
It's a turmoil up there,
confusion,
distress,
uncertainties,
unhappiness,
depression.

I'm not sure how to go on.
I'm crashing.
How many times have I called for help.
But I feel moments of comfort.
Just going to continue to trust in the One Most High.

I think there's a major spiritual warfare

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger michelle said...

the more we move closer to God, the harder Satan tries to pull away. that explains the spiritual warfare in you right now.

but stand firm and hold on. *imagine: you hanging on to God's hand, while the devil is trying to pull you down with your legs*

sd you go through this phase, i am sure you will emerge a victor for Christ!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Powered by TagBoard Message Board
Name

URL or Email

Messages(smilies)