Rain Rain go away
The past week had been a real difficult one.I shared on sat during missions training how dejected I've been feeling.
How I've been questioning God,
and how my faith has been tested time and time again.
How I feel like sometimes He's just not there
and I feel lost and all alone.
But God sends rainbows,
to remind us of the sunshine after the rain.
And in this instance, quite so, literally.
I've scheduled to film a commercial for CNBC at the Padang today.
Have gotten 20 fellow colleagues to be my "supporting cast"or what u call "kay-lay-fares".
Have booked the padang, and the crew's time.
We are working on a tight deadline, the crew flies off to dubai in two days, we cannot afford a reshoot.
It was Sunny. I had planned to bring extra boxes of tissue for my "runners" to use in between takes.
So we went of for lunch .... When I stepped out from Caltex House, I was shocked .. it was raining.
The dark clouds looked omnimous, the rains were hitting the ground hard, the rain drops were huge.
My colleauge started making calls to see if she could cancel the shoot.
The camera crew were on their way.
My 20 or so "stand-in actors" were already changed to their gear and on the bus... on the way.
It was amazing how, I just looked up to the heavens, closed my eyes and prayed.
And God heard my prayer... .
The moment I opened my eyes, the rain stopped to a very light drizzle.
Amazing!
That afternoon the sun was out again, we finished our commercial, it was great!
I thank God for this small miracle,
but more so, that I may be able to look up to the heavens and trust in him again!
Praise God for the small miracles in our lives!
What miracle did you experience today?

1 Comments:
"...if you have faith as a mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, 'Move from here to there,' and it will move; and nothing will be impossible for you." — Matt 17:20 (NKJV)
Post a Comment
<< Home